Friday, April 6, 2007

Ying and Yang!

Well, I went to my WW meeting yesterday, and was down another 2.4 lbs! I was shocked. Somewhere along this journey I have learned to make better choices. I hope this lose doesn't leave me completely comfortable about not tracking--that can lead to portion distortion further down the road. I was good and log my breakfast this morning, online.

Ok, here's the YANG.

Marc came and took me for lunch this afternoon, and we went out for Chinese food. When my plate came it was loaded with fried foods. I knew the crab puffs would be fried, but thought the other two items would have some sort of veggies in a sauce. NO, the were fried also. Sure tasted good, but I'm going to pay for it later. So, tonight will be ZERO point veggie soup and a piece of bread. I need to stick to that!

In the future I need to make sure I ask for details on an entree item!!!

No comments: